Zolpidem Tartrate Tablets Manufacturers – Usually Zolpidem Tartrate Tablet helps in the treatment of a certain sleep problem like insomnia in adults. Also, it helps you fall asleep when you first go to bed. If you are looking for Zolpidem Tartrate Tablets Manufacturers to start your business in India, this blog probably helps you. Below we share all genuine information of top-notch Zolpidem Tartrate Tablets Manufacutrers based in the Indian market and also we share some basic information of Zolpidem Tartrate Tablet.
Table of Contents
What are Zolpidem Tartrate Tablet?
Zolpidem Tartrate is used to treat insomnia. Insomnia causes struggle falling asleep or staying asleep. Zolpidem belongs to the drugs known as sedative-hypnotics. It works by changing elements in the brain that may be disturbed in people with sleep problems. Also, increasing its activity helps you fall asleep. Zolpidem tablets are normally restricted to a short treatment duration of 1 to 2 weeks or less.
Side Effects of Zolpidem Tartrate:
Like other medicine Zolpidem tablets also have some mild and serious side effects. Below we share a list that contains some of the key side effects that may occur while taking zolpidem.
Mild Side Effects:
- Daytime drowsiness
- Dizziness or weakness
- Loss of coordination
- Nose or throat irritation
- Upset stomach or diarrhea
- Headache or muscle pain
All these are mild side effects that can go away within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they are more bother you or don’t go, consult your doctor as soon as possible.
Serious Side Effects:
- Fast or irregular Heartbeat or Chest pain
- Feeling short of breath
- Feeling like you might pass out
- Amnesia (memory loss)
- Abnormal thoughts or behaviors
- New or worse symptoms of depression
Get a Medical emergency right away if you have any of the above side effects.
Zolpidem may interact with other medications:
Zolpidem Tartrate can interact with several other medications, that may affect you. So, ask your doctor before taking this medicine and share your all prescription, over-the-counter, and other drugs you take. Below we share a list of drugs that interact with Zolpidem.
That is not a complete list so when you take this medicine first consult your doctor.
Before taking this medicine:
Before using Zolpidem tell your doctor if you have an allergy to it because that contains lactose. To make sure Zolpidem is safe for you, tell your healthcare physician if you have ever had:
- Depression, mental illness, or suicidal thoughts
- Drug or alcohol addiction
- Lung disease or breathing problems
- Sleep apnea (breathing stops during sleep)
- Liver or kidney disease
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your child then stay on the safe side and avoid Zolpidem. Also, before taking this medicine consult your doctor and discuss all benefits and risks of the medicine.
Strengths: 5 mg, 10 mg
Dosage for insomnia with trouble falling asleep:
Adult dosage (ages 18–64 years)
- Starting dosage: May your doctor start your dose with 5 mg for women and 5 mg or 10 mg for men, taken right before bedtime. Take a dose if you have at least 7–8 hours before you require to wake up.
- Dosage increases: After a few days, Your doctor may double your dosage to 10 mg per day if the 5 mg dose is ineffective.
- Maximum dosage: 10 mg once every day took immediately before bedtime if your doctor prescribed you.
Dosage for trouble falling or staying asleep:
Adult dosage (ages 18–64 years)
- Starting dosage: May your doctor start your dose with 6.25 mg for women and 6.25 mg or 12.5 mg for men, taken right before bedtime. Only take a dosage if you have at least 7–8 hours until you have to get up.
- Dosage increases: In a few days, your doctor may increase your dosage to 12.5 mg per day if the 6.25 mg dose is ineffective.
- Maximum dosage: 12.5 mg once per day, if your doctor prescribed you.
Dosage for trouble falling asleep after waking:
Adult dosage (ages 18–64 years)
- Starting dosage: May your doctor start your dose with 1.75 mg for women and 3.5 mg for men, taken once per night as required. Take Zolpidem only when you have trouble falling back to sleep after waking in the middle of the night. Also, only take this medication if you have at least 4 hours until you need to get up.
- Dosage increases: For men starting dose is 1.75-mg, your doctor may increase your dosage to 3.5 mg per day.
- Maximum dosage: 1.75 mg per day for women and 3.5 mg per day for men, if needed.
Top List of Zolpidem Tartrate Tablets Manufacturers in India:
In this blog, we share a list of top companies that are engaging in the manufacturing of Zolpidem Tartrate Tablets. Also listed companies help you to starts your own bussnies in the neuropsychiatric range. We create this list based on their client review, product range, and quality.
1. Healthy Life Pharma (P) Limited:
Since 1976 Healthy Life Pharma starts its business, they produce a voluminous range of pharmaceutical formulations to cope with the requirement of weak humanity. The company holds expertise in trying different formulations that include injection, tablets, capsules, liquid, etc. With the experience of more than 3 decades, they have WHO recognized organization with certification of cGMP and ISO 9001:2000 for productive management in development.
They start organizations in India and now they are recognized in global markets as well, where their business is spread in more than 30 countries. Their central focus is on research and development activities. Also for quality production support, they got approvals from several regulatory authorities of different countries.
Contact Details: Citi Mall, 2nd floor, office no 2B-1/2B-2, New Link Road, Andheri (w), Mumbai – 400053
2. Rizochem international:
Rizochem international can provide any product anywhere in the world through its network. They cater to the need of domestic and international markets. Their central focus is on a wide range of products in the chronic and acute therapy segments. They have a highly skilled team with advanced technologies administrative affairs professionals to deliver the best quality products. Their global quality management team ensures it’s every product manufacturers complies with all internationally accepted standards.
Along with that, they have guaranteed world-class quality in form, facilities, and services in all their state of art manufacturing facilities. They are approved by FDA and drugs controllers in India. The reason behind their success is they have a dynamic strategy in their International market as well as all over the Indian domestic market.
Location: 1/295, Road Behind Singhal Sadan, Singhal Sadan, Begum Bagh, Surendra Nagar, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202001
3. Actiza Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd:
Actiza Pharmaceutical is one of the most prominent zolpidem tartrate tablet manufacturers today. They have a strong presence in national as well as international presence in the pharmaceutical market in terms of manufacturing pharmaceutical products. The company strives to outperform with the acknowledged perfection and utmost care that they take while producing the drugs and chemicals.
Their company is a widespread pharmaceutical brand in almost 30 countries scattered across the length and diameter of the globe. They offer more than 750 molecules and work with along with 1700 dosage combinations. Since the company starts their manufacturing unit they are equipped with the latest technology solutions.
Direction: 245, 309 Royal Square, Utran, Surat, Gujarat, India Zip Code: 394105
Mitshealthcare is supported by a technical team that works tirelessly to provide the client’s best-in-class pharmaceutical products. Since the company starts they continuously try to increase the range, improve their technical knowledge and heighten their skills. The procedures described below introduce activities that their representatives and strategic partners engage in daily.
They understand that complete client satisfaction is the key to expand business everywhere. Also, they provide international quality standards medicines at affordable prices. The company created the infrastructure and know-how to engage in and be an important part of all significant phases of the generic pharmaceutical value chain.
Head Office: Plot No. 331, First Floor Industrial Area Phase 1 Panchkula Haryana Pin code (134113).
In India, there are multiple choices for pharmaceutical product manufacturers, so why do we share a list of top manufacturing companies of Zolpidem Tartrate Tablets in India. All above mention companies provides you the finest quality of products at very reasonable rates. Also, if you want to invest in any of the listed companies, directly contact us or fill the contact form from our official website.